Re: Topband: W5WMU/W1WMU SK

To: Dan Edward Dba East edwards <dan.n.edwards@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: W5WMU/W1WMU SK
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 00:30:20 -0400
Dan,

Thank you for this comment regarding Pat,
W5WMU. There more than a few here who knew
him and several who have even worked from
his QTH, and more by far who have known
him and benefited from his knowledge and
his generosity, yet all of you have
remained silent regarding his passing.

I feel lesser as a contester than more by
your silence and I find it hard to imagine
you have chosen to remain silent. That
silence takes away from the joy in the
sport and all of you who have said nothing
know exactly who you are.

I just erased a paragraph devoted to you,
you who have remained silent. It would be
lesser of me to say my peace and it would
not affect you in the least. I just hope
when you far away from today, you become a
SK, that you get more of a remembrance
than you gave him.

73,

Gary