Re: Topband: glass power line insulators for beverage antennas?

To: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>, TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: glass power line insulators for beverage antennas?
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 20:05:31 -0700
Electric fence components are perfect for building beverages.
No need for anything as exotic as glass insulators.

Rick N6RK

On 8/26/2017 7:27 PM, Bill Cromwell wrote:
Hi,

I went to an auction today and had an opportunity to buy a box of glass powerline insulators - cheap. I only bought them thinking about hams who use them for beverages and most of them I know about would be on top band. So here I am. Does anybody need these?

73,

Bill  KU8H