Re: Topband: 3C0L

To: <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, <tshoppa@gmail.com>, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0L
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:38:30 -0500
They were even good copy out here in Iowa 50 minutes before SS.

73. . .Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: K1FZ-Bruce Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 10:13 AM To: tshoppa@gmail.com ; Topband Subject: Topband: 3C0L
Tim,

They were good copy here also one hour before sunset !
I am close to salt water, an inlet just down  the hill to the south.

One hour early is great propagation though.

73
Bruce-k1fz