Re: Topband: FT8: Making it too easy?

To: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8: Making it too easy?
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 15:23:07 -0400
A remote they did not build, but can be used for free is ok? :^)

That's like going to a friend's house to work the DX from there, perfectly
'legal', but not something that attracts me.

Let's not add any more variables. It's 'complicated' enough with all the
narcissism going around.

This is a great hobby, enjoy it!!!

73 de Vince, VA3VF