Re: Topband: Operation from VU on topband

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Operation from VU on topband
From: "E.P" <paimg0uut@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 20:57:47 +0000 (UTC)
sorry Victor it was for the group 73 elan g0uut

    On Tuesday, 21 November 2017, 20:55, E.P <paimg0uut@btinternet.com> wrote:

 hello i am still looking for a pre amp for my BOG antenna 61 meter long is any
one can recommend something that do work nice with the BOG thank you kind 73
elan g0uut

    On Tuesday, 21 November 2017, 19:06, Victor Goncharsky via Topband
<topband@contesting.com> wrote:

 Great News!
Despite of having 200+ worked I never ever heard a VU on topband.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, ex UB5WE), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies