Re: Topband: CQ WW CW 160m observations

To: MR TREVOR DUNNE <ei2glb@eircom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WW CW 160m observations
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:59:51 +0000
I found conditions very poor and even on 80 no EU heard at my station in San
Jose, California.

Bob AA6VB

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2017, at 5:57 AM, MR TREVOR DUNNE
<ei2glb@eircom.net<mailto:ei2glb@eircom.net>> wrote:

Hi All

First time to give 160 a good go during CQ WW and I was surprised how few NA
stations I heard,

I feel I was active at the right time 03-08utc but apart from VO1HP K3LR and
W3LPL I don't think I worked a half a dozen more, worked some Caribbean
stations as well I don't have a contest winning setup by any means but I was
expecting a lot more from NA, due to work I'm going to miss the ARRL 160
contest next weekend which is a pity as it would give me a better chance to see
how well I can hear NA,
Just wondering how did guys over this side find NA prop and how did the NA guys
find prop to EU??

Thanks
Trevor
EI2GLB