Topband: BOG pre amp info ?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BOG pre amp info ?
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 14:46:38 -0000
Hi Don

Gosh, really?  Looking at the circuit, and given the resistors used, I would
have thought the input impedance would be about 800 ohms . . .

And hard to estimate the output impedance, but wouldn't have thought it was
about 50 ohms.

Guess I'm wrong then !  Sorry about that.

(I already built a FET pre-amp for my Loop . . . but was just commenting.)

73  Roger G3YRO

  _____