Topband: CQWW 160m observations

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWW 160m observations
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:46:34 -0000
As I mentioned before, the problem that I found was that there weren't many
NA stations calling CQ.

I heard quite a few calling EU stations, but that was on THEIR frequency.

I didn't want to put out a CQ Call during the contest, as I would have had
hundreds of EU stations calling me !  (I only came on at odd times, looking
for DX)

By the way . . . conditions seemed much better last night . . . and l kept
calling CQ DX from about 23.30 to 00.30Z . . . but despite being spotted on
the cluster and seeing good signal reports on NA RBN stations, only ONE
station actually called me !

Roger G3YRO