Re: Topband: FT-8 question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT-8 question
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 14:47:16 -0700
Give FT8 a try.  I worked my first EU the other night and then a few last night in the contest,  G, F, EA and CT9.  Not much Caribbean or Africa on.  I did copy a couple of JA's the other night while the antenna was at EU while I slept.

Remote is where many of us will be as we continue to fill up the world and cities with noisy electronics.

W0MU