Re: Topband: AA-55Zoom Review

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: AA-55Zoom Review
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:49:57 -0600
Question regarding the OSL cal function on the unit.

Let's say you do an OSL cal with a length of coax attached just as you would with a generic VNA.  For how long is that specific OSL CAL applied?

I mean, does it persist until it's deleted, or until you change frequency away from the range covered by the original OSL CAL?  Or until it is powered off?  Or what?

Thanks!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie