Topband: CATV RG6 with messinger wire for support

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: CATV RG6 with messinger wire for support
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 19:06:20 -0800 (PST)
Hello Guys,

I have been give a bunch of CATV RG-6 coax like the cable company uses. I would
like to know if the coax with a solid support (messenger) wire will work
alright for building beverages? It almost looks like it could be use for
building a bi-directional beverage utilizing the coax shield for one direction
and the insulated support wire for the opposite direction. Anyone have some
experience with this? I have also thought of trying in as a BOG beverage.

Terry

KI7M