Re: Topband: sdrWEB not going in my log

To: "'terry burge'" <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: sdrWEB not going in my log
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 08:45:06 +0100
Yes, there are several hundred sdr receivers online and reachable via the
internet.

http://sdr.hu/?top=kiwi
http://websdr.org/

And when EA3JE takes over the dx portion of 80m with his wide signal and
illegal power he doesn´t even bother to listen that loud to the websdr he is
using, that from time time his vox is responding to it and you hear it via
his transmissions as well.

73
Peter