Re: Topband: Working dupes on a band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Working dupes on a band
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:35:01 -0700
Actually, there is QRM.  In fact I gave up FT8 after about a hundred Qs  after trying to work a nameless west African who started getting clobbered mid QSO.

I just kept repeating reports hoping that the QRM would compete and move, when up popped JTAlert with a message to the effect that my QSO partner had sent a text message saying that he had my reports and I should just send RRR to complete the "contact."  At that point I turned off the radio and uninstalled WSJT-X.

Wes  N7WS