Topband: Recent Article on a 160M Vertical Delta Loop?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Recent Article on a 160M Vertical Delta Loop?
From: "Chuck Milam, N9KY" <N9KY@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 13:47:07 -0600
Perhaps it's advancing age or lack of sleep from having a new baby in the
house (or a combination of both,) but I swear I recently saw an article
describing a vertical delta loop antenna for use on 160M, with a 90' tower
as the center support.

I want to say it was in an article describing some sort of "of the year"
award for antenna or article design (perhaps similar to the ARRL cover
awards?)

Anyway, did anyone else see this article and if so, could you point me
toward it?  I can't seem to find it in the usual places I read (QST, CQ,
NCJ.)

(I really hope I didn't just imagine/dream this while snoozing between
late-night baby feedings.)

Thanks and 73,

Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY@arrl.net