Re: Topband: FCC authorizes 1KW wireless power transmission

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: FCC authorizes 1KW wireless power transmission
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 22:27:47 +0000
Without question it leaves the gate open for a flood of signals that will do
away with ALL weak signal work on that band. Definition of weak signal in this
case anything less than an effective  ERP less than  their tx power out plus
antenna gain. And as long as we stay within our license limits we can’t match
or make ANY contacts outside of a 20 mi radius day or nite with 1.5 kw and FT8
 Forget cw or Ssb.  Or any other modes.

Make this a great day
Dale