Re: Topband: topband qrm from industries

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, "sawyered@earthlink.net" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: topband qrm from industries
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 01:42:34 +0000
I just installed a 24 panel grid tied system, after extensive noise
measurements, before.. and after..

am considering writing up an article. Where would be best to get it pubbed?

short story.. no noise..  unless withing a 3 ft range.. and at the specific
narrow band area. I'm pretty sure no one has antennas that close to the power
input to their house.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"