Re: Topband: 160m DX Activity Night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m DX Activity Night
From: "VK3HJ" <vk3hj_luke@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:51:45 +1100
This morning around 2000z I worked several European stations. The band seemed quite lively today.

Stations were worked from Russia to England and Italy, with others heard from the north.

Conditions seemed reasonable again, although it seems that many operators are occupied doing other things. The digital sub-band appeared busy.

I will be back on calling CQ again Monday around 2000z, as there is the SSB Contest on this weekend. As George mentioned elsewhere, a contest doesn't do much for DX!

73,

Luke VK3HJ