Re: Topband: 3C0W signal on Topband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0W signal on Topband
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:10:15 -0500
What time was the 3C0W enhancement?

-----Original Message-----
From: Topband [mailto:topband-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Lee.
KX4TT via Topband
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 10:22 AM
To: 'TopBand List' <topband@contesting.com>

My observations match Herb's very well - of course, we're not that far
apart, as I am in Tampa, FL. 3C0W is easy QSA5 copy on the Windom; TY7C and
TN5R were closer to QSA4, and TJ2TT was very tough copy (QSA1-2) on 160 (but
QSA5 on 80; go figure). I had worked 3C0L, so I didn't work 3C0W on this
go-around.

73 de Lee, KX4TT