Re: Topband: XM240 Hi-Q coils

To: Steve Babcock <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: XM240 Hi-Q coils
From: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 21:05:23 -0400
Interesting guys. I have had up a full size Telrex monobander (2 el) since
1995. It has 66 ft full size elements on a 14 foot boom. It has been a killer
since it went up. One of the best investments I have ever made. It is 6 ft
above an M2 rotary for 80/75 at 112 ft.

73,

John, W4NU
K4JAG 1959 to 1998