Re: Topband: DXCC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC
From: "VK3HJ" <vk3hj_luke@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 18:44:12 +1000
Congratulations Rick!

Who was your 100th country worked? Mine was SV3RF.

In Victoria and New South Wales, a 10 m tower may be put up without Planning Permit, Building Permit, etc from local municipality. Even then, there's the likelihood of neigbours' objection. I live in the country, so at least I don't have neighbours who will make a fuss.

I'm guessing it's easier to put in an oil well in Yorba Linda than a decent tower. I visited there in 1997.

73,

Luke VK3HJ

-----Original Message----- From: rick darwicki via Topband