Re: Topband: Beverage selector switch via IP

To: MR TREVOR DUNNE <ei2glb@eircom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage selector switch via IP
From: Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 05:05:05 +0300
All information, files, programs are on their website. Including there is
software for smartphones.
I also use 8 Ports IP Relay to control the switching of my Beverages. I
downloaded the software (written in C +, but I'm not sure, I'm not a
programmer), my modest knowledge was enough to make the program for myself, now
I have an icon (measuring 3 by 7 centimeters) from 8 diggers on my computer
screen.

73! de Eugene RA0FF
http://www.qsl.net/ra0ff/