Re: Topband: KH1/KH7Z TopBand Ops Brief

To: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: KH1/KH7Z TopBand Ops Brief
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:23:19 +0300

"> and Ukrainian stations also logged. (Remember, this was in July!)"

Hi George !

UY5VA and US4EX - tven in winter and summer they listen only on the Internet !

They do not have receiving antennas.

QSO with Ukraine are not real.

73 !UY0ZG

andUkrainian stations also logged. (Remember, this was in July!)