Topband: Was IV3PRK

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Was IV3PRK
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:50:38 -0600
I don't use my phone to make contacts.  I use CW, RTTY, FT8, SSB in no particular order.

It is up to each of us to determine what we should log and what we should not.

I am sure that we all have received emails from people asking if we had a contact.  I see no difference.

Worked TX5T the other morning on Topband, already confirmed LOTW!  Thanks.

W0MU