Re: Topband: WWV/WWVH as prop-indicator for EU stns

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: WWV/WWVH as prop-indicator for EU stns
From: Brian Pease <bpease2@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 20:46:57 -0400
This is exactly what WSPR was designed to do.

On 8/26/2018 4:29 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
FT8 and PSK reporter will work.

On 8/26/2018 1:01 PM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
On 8/26/2018 9:29 AM, Dr. Wolf Ostwald wrote:
hello !

In my 40yrs + as a ham, it became a habit to first check WWV/WWVH and then carry on with tuning around.

We already have ham band propagation beacons on 20 through 10 meters.
If we could get them on the low bands as well, it would be
even better than WWV, etc.  And now we have the reverse beacon
network, so you can be your own beacon on topband.

73
Rick N6RK