Topband: Leaving

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Leaving
From: Nick Maslon - K1NZ <k1nz@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 23:09:21 -0400
Hi all,

While I have enjoyed many of the technical topics of the list, I have
become rather annoyed by the blame that has repeatedly come across the
reflector. From the FT8 arguments in addition to the "millennials causing
the WWV shutdown" argument, it appears that the parts of the hobby that I
enjoy do not cross paths with those on the topband reflector. Although I
wish you all many CW DX, it appears that I am no longer welcome and that I
must take my leave. I just wish that you guys would realize that your
sandbox is everyone's sandbox and that there is room for everyone in the
hobby and not just the "good ole boys" who have been around for 40+ years.
73 from a 27 year old ham,
DE K1NZ