Re: Topband: AA0RS sig in EU

To: daraymond@iowatelecom.net, topband@contesting.com, "Dr. Wolf Ostwald" <df2py@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Topband: AA0RS sig in EU
From: vk2wf <vk2wf@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:26:47 +1000
Hi allYesterday I worked DL7CX, OT4A and PE5T just on my sunrise.73Adrian vk2wf

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 on the Telstra Mobile Network
-------- Original message --------From: daraymond@iowatelecom.net Date: 12/9/18
 6:58 am  (GMT+10:00) To: topband@contesting.com, "Dr. Wolf Ostwald"
<df2py@t-online.de> Subject: Re: Topband: AA0RS sig in EU
Greetings Topbanders. . .Wolf is right.  Get out phones and fire up the
filaments!  I got on TB this morning for the first time this season (just
got the antennas recommissioned after lightning season) and worked VK7CW,
VK5XDX, VK2WF, and VK3HJ.  No sign of our good friends from JA yet but
things are looking up!           73. . .Dave, W0FLS