Re: Topband: YCCC common mode feedline choke

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: YCCC common mode feedline choke
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 15:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Terry,

I've had the same problem with some PCB mount F connectors.

eBay has multiple sources for soldering lug you need,
this is the least expensive of them

www.ebay.com/itm/Zierick-761-375-Lockwasher-Terminals-Flat-for-375-Stud-Brass-Lot-of-50-5069/262465461708?hash=item3d1c291dcc:g:VI8AAOSwepJXUFb0

73
Frank