Topband: Fwd: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters OK1YQ (OK1RD) Legitimacy???!!!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters OK1YQ (OK1RD) Legitimacy???!!!
From: k1zm--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 10:42:32 +0000 (UTC)

From: k1zm@aol.com
To: sm2cew@telia.com
Cc: dxcc@arrl.org
Sent: 11/17/2018 10:33:41 AM Coordinated Universal Time
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters OK1YQ (OK1RD) Legitimacy???!!!

Hmmm again
Okay - now I remember this guy and his shenanigans from way back.  OK1RD (now
masquerading as OK1YQ - which is a callsign that does not appear on qrz.com!)
Guys - I would recommend that any of us that are really interested send an
email to the ARRL DXCC desk and ask that this 160m DXCC OK1YQ listing be taken
down - and that this fellow be prohibited from participating in the DXCC
program going forward.
This is ridiculous and I agree - who is now running the DXCC desk?  Sure wish
NN1N and some of the older, wiser DXCC managers were still around to police
this kind of activity!
What utter nonsense!
73 JEFF VY2ZM

In a message dated 11/17/2018 10:07:05 AM Coordinated Universal Time,