Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters & Daytime 40-meter DX

To: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>, lloydberg@charter.net
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DXCC - 160 Meters & Daytime 40-meter DX
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:58:35 +0000
I worked a UA station in Vladivostok on 160 meters and it was two hours after his sunrise. This was in winter, so his Sun never got up very high.  At the time I did not pay attention to the contact as I was rather clueless about 160 prop.  Later on, I started wondering about it. Was it real?  The QSO was confirmed on LOTW. I guess it was.

Dave K1WHS