Re: Topband: Polarization on 160m

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Polarization on 160m
From: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 22:19:46 -0500
Herb,
Of course the VI should be counted as DX. You are 1000 miles further from the ConUS than me, and I count as DX (C6AGU), being only 200 miles from FL. It is not logical that you should compete on the same level as the guys in the middle of the country, with everybody all around them. But, on the upside, you will be able to work me with ease!
73, GL and CU in the Contest,
George,
C6AGU/AA7JV

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:32:12 -0400