Topband: new style PL-259's with screw on back INSTRUCTIONS

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: new style PL-259's with screw on back INSTRUCTIONS
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 18:45:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello guys and gals,

I just bought 10 of these from China. Free shipping if you don't mind waiting a
couple of weeks. Anyway I'm not exactly the best soldering guy on the block and
would like to know if there is some webpage that shows how to install these new
style coax connectors. They sort of look like RG-6 style with the strange tube
for separating he center lead from the coax. The ones I did not use vs. the
screw down ones (old style I think). But of course these are larger for RG-8,
LMR-400, RG-213, etc. I'm thinking they will probably be more reliable. Hoping
anyway. So can anyone help with this?

Don't even know if they have a 'different' designation that PL-259's.

Terry

KI7M