Re: Topband: Recomended Relays

To: samjos@epix.net
Subject: Re: Topband: Recomended Relays
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:10:06 -0500
Hi Sam,

In my remote base loading box I used relays AD5X specified in one of his
articles on a matching network.  They might be over kill for your project
as they are 3PDT relays.  The relays are Deltrol Controls part number
21014-81.
They come in various mounting configurations:

   - 375F: Flange cover
   - 375TM: Top mount cover
   - 375P: Printed circuit terminals

I use the 375M version.

You might look and see what other relays Deltrol Controls offers.

Just FYI,
Don (wd8dsb)