Re: Topband: Rather use N-type (was Re: The answer to PL-259

To: k3lr@k3lr.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Rather use N-type (was Re: The answer to PL-259
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 20:22:18 -0600
Hi Tim!

That's an excellent thought, but some people do it.

As a side point, I run 1500 watts (>2000 into a dummy load!) *through F
connectors* and F-6 coax. They don't get the *least* bit warm, even after I
smell the transformer oil fumes! You just have to be careful (but you know
that ;-).

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com