Re: Topband: choke/bleeder resistor on RXvertical?

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: choke/bleeder resistor on RXvertical?
From: Gary - K7EK via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 07:11:26 -0800
Question about the use of Ohmite bleeder resistors: What are the considerations
relative to power rating in this application? Would  a 2w OX or OY ceramic
resistor survive extended use of full legal amateur power limit on such modes
as RTTY, FT8, JT65A, SSTV, and various other high duty cycle digital modes, and
AM voice, etc?

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​