Re: Topband: Might be a good EU DX night

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Might be a good EU DX night
From: Paul Mclaren <paul.mcl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:54:36 +0000
13 NA and VE stations the log last night which is not bad for me.  Mainly
east coast but it's over the pond.

On the subject of RBN reports I usually get single digit db reports from
the main RX stations stateside except for a regular pronounced peak of an
extra 20 or more db just after sunrise before it settles back.   Last night
this peak was lot longer in duration and across a wider number of RX
stations.  The main challenge was there didn't seem to be loads of NA
stations active on 160m and it seemed focused around a few states with
bursts of activity.  Not scientific but better condition than usual.

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH