Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question - Part 2

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>, Todd Goins <tgoins@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L improvement question - Part 2
From: Ralph Bellas <k9zo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 23:45:15 +0000
Two 100 x 3 ft rolls of chicken wire were added this fall.  I have about 45
radials, good conductivity, clear view, and the sump pump dumps out nearby.  It
is quiet in the country  but the beverages are better.  I am putting up a
SAL30. It will be better for USA contests. The F/B is good enough that you can
tell someone is calling.

K9ZO