Re: Topband: Condx for Stew Perry!

To: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Condx for Stew Perry!
From: Jim Clymer <ws6x.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 15:19:21 -0500
Hi Bob,
You may have missed one important detail. In 2014 I moved to NW Rockingham
County, Virginia.
However, during my 30+ years on topband from my small city lot in Fresno, I
worked 186 countries. One glorious evening in February - can't remember the
year - I worked 17 EU.
It took me until November of this year to beat that record, when I worked
19 EU the first evening of CQWW CW.
So the 33 EU in one evening this weekend is pretty amazing for my little
peanut whistle Inv-L!!
73,
Jim - WS6X