Topband: W8AV Triangle Array System, 3 element array

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W8AV Triangle Array System, 3 element array
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:53:40 +0100
Everyone,

Happy New Year 2019 to everyone.

Unfortunately I do not have space for a 4 square so I am thinking about
upgrading my 2 elem vertical to a 3 elem triangular array, as described by
ON4UN on page 11-44 , chapter 4.6. Triangular Arrays

I see WX0B sells this box but I was looking for someone who has some
experience with this 3 elem triangular array, how would it be compared to
my 2 elem 1/4wl space?

I am not using full element elements but twisted wire on spiderbeam 18m
masts.

Thanks for any opinions.

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K