Topband: Off-topic request

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Off-topic request
From: Brad Anbro <n9en@live.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:53:18 +0000
Hello all,

This is slightly off-topic but I was wondering if maybe I could get some help
with this. I am
looking for a "Logikey K-5" electronic CW keyer. I went to the Idiom Press web
site and
found out that they have "sold out" of them and there is no information on any
future
availability of these units.

I am trying to find a suitable replacement for my old AEA "CK-2" electronic
keyer, which I
bought back in 1982, after I first became licensed. My CK-2 has finally given
up the ghost,
after all these years.

Any info on these "Logikey K-5" keyers would be appreciated. Thank you!

Brad Anbro, N9EN
Bluff City, TN