Re: Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: JA's came in droves today on 160
From: Eugene Popov /RA0FF/ via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 02:15:04 +0300
Hi Herb,
while I did not hear and did not take your signal.
Surprisingly, on January 28 2019 I had a similar situation,
I made 28 US FT8 stations mainly from NC,AL,GA and also TI2CC himself called me
at -12 level.
The most interesting thing that I did at the RX was at my TX antenna (use long
Wire spec type..),
because the NA Beveridge (and other directions) could hear twice as bad!
73! de Eugene RA0FF
http://www.qsl.net/ra0ff/