Re: Topband: Rx splinter

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rx splinter
From: "John Kaufmann" <john.kaufmann@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 14:48:52 -0500
It just realized that the number of turns I specified (in my post below) to
use on the Fair-Rite binocular core will be a tight fit inside the core.
The number should be scaled down as follows:

5 turns of 28 AWG magnet wire on the source side and 7 turns center-tapped
on the load side.  That will work.

73, John W1FV