Re: Topband: When is coax 'contaminated' beyond use?

To: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: When is coax 'contaminated' beyond use?
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 22:10:12 -0600
I don't know exactly what you mean by "dump power", but I suggest that you
throw that nasty corroded coax in the garbage. Do not pass go, do not
collect $200. ;-)

Not unless you can figure out a way to scrape all sides of all the strands
in that shield! *For an effective shield braid, they all need to make
contact with each other*. The way it is now, that can't happen, can it?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com