Topband: KD9SV BOG

To: topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: KD9SV BOG
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:35:24 -0500
R4ecently I posted a question on this reflector about whether my newly-installed reversible BOG can work where it is.  Thanks to everyone who replied.  The bottom line is, it can't, and a directive loop is far more likely to be effective, given the geography of my lot.

So... I have a full set of KD9SV's BOG hardware, nearly new, bought from DXEngineering for $300 at the end of last year.  I'm interested in trading for K9AY or SAL equipment (I can build the loops myself).  Anyone want to swap?  I'll include 220 feet of WD1-A wire, also newly purchased and deployed.

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network