Re: Topband: V84SAA 2019

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: V84SAA 2019
From: David Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 19:11:50 +0000
There is something magic that happens on any of the ham bands at any given time.  Hearing weak signals that should not be there is what gets my heart pumping.  Hearing watery signals on 160 meters from the opposite end of the world is about as exciting as it gets.  Thank you to all the members of the V84SAA crew for such an outstanding effort on 80 and 160 meters.  You made the magic.

Dave K1WHS