Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times

To: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: finding a site for greyline sunrise/sunset times
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:09:35 -0600
It's a Windows program. Why don't you try it, Terry? Trust me, you'll be
very glad that you did. It's indispensable for DXing on 160.

FWIW, I'm running DX Atlas in WINE on my Linux desktop (Mint 18.3 MATE
64-bit). I HATE M$ Windows, we switched to Linux back when M$ Windows 7
forced updates on us in the middle of important business work. Life is so
much better now. :-)

If you want to know why I Prefer Linux, browse this while you still can.
It's going away on April 2. :-(
https://plus.google.com/collection/43TlIE

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com