Topband: sunrise and sunset times FOUND

To: topband@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Topband: sunrise and sunset times FOUND
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:18:50 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to some helpful folk a little more observant that me perhaps I found the
simplex is to us DXWatch and put you mouse over the DX station you want. Read
the fine print Terry!

The other easy method is using QRZ lookup for the DX station and check the
Detail page. Used it for years and never really registered

That 'use alexa' or whatever just could not seem to get a straight answer for
'the sunrise and sunset times in Bhutan in GMT'. Gave up.

The DX program the AA6.. passed on will no doubt work for a lot of things. But
without reading 'a Book' I'm not going to take a chance on downloading
something that may or may not roach something in my computer. Can't tell you
how many times I've lost computers and hard drives! Not if I can help it again!

Thanks for the help!

Terry

KI7M

(don't he ask the strangest questions)