Topband: Need some advice on roller inductor lubrication

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Need some advice on roller inductor lubrication
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:57:47 -0600
To All,,
I have an amplifier that uses a roller inductor,that does NOT use a "roller" wheel.. It has a wiper setup on the "roller" part and a Slider type setup that moves the "wiper" along the roller,, I need to Lube the wiper where it contacts the roller,,its dragging pretty hard. I need to lube it somehow so that it can handle HIGH RF current ,and Heat,,
Any thoughts from anyone on a good solution..
Its a pair of 8877's so some substantial current is involved.
Any ideas,,
Thanks
Tom
N7GP