Re: Topband: new NOAA solar cycle prediction

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>, W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: new NOAA solar cycle prediction
From: Davor Kucelin via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 08:28:39 +0000 (UTC)
 Personaly I prefer the Svalgaard prediction
:)https://tallbloke.wordpress.com/2018/06/09/leif-svalgaard-reveals-his-solar-cycle-25-prediction-at-last/

73 Dave 9A1UN

    On Monday, April 8, 2019, 3:18:49 AM GMT+2, W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
wrote:

 I read Dr. Zarkova's dissertation regarding weather and energy output
from the sun several months ago. The  paper which emphasized decreased
solar output during solar minima not surprisingly has gotten little
attention.

Mostly it's been dissed by the climate change folks. The fact is the
upper atmosphere collapses during solar minima. She without detail said
that the radiation decreased form the sun at something like 9W per
square meter. I don't know how she derived this but seemingly it would
have been easy to detect on earth in a fixed full sun location by
measuring decreased output in a photovoltaic arrays. Thus there would be
a complementary global cooling. This in fact has occurred in history
during the Maunder Minimum.

Food for thought.

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35os

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our
humanity." - Albert Einstein