Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lack of NA Activity on CW
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:20:46 +0300
Besides :
There are many weak people in the world. They are looking for easy ways. It always has been.
That's the whole philosophy .....

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

uy0zg писал 2019-04-24 08:58:
Hi All

That's right, the main thing is to enjoy the process.

The popularity of FT8 (and other versions of FT .. that are possible
in the future) lies in the fact that it provides an easier way to
DXCC.

It's simple - remove the FT from DXCC, and there will be no activity ...

I personally have less interested in collecting DXCC counters than I used to. Now I just like calling CQ and working ANY dx that calls in, even I have worked them numerous times. This winter season I have had 38 QSOs with Wolf DF2PY and 20 QSOs with Vlad RA4LW on 160m and enjoyed every one. The thrill of digging the signal out of the noise is the magic of radio for me. I find operating FT8 painfully boring, but I realize for others it proves exciting.
73, de steve ve6wz

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua