Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>, topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: FCP versus loaded or "T" radialsradials
From: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 18:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
Pete.  I use an inverted L over K2AV FCP on my tiny quarter acre lot in Point
Of Rocks, MD. It has made all the difference in the world for my results on 160
meters.  Before the FCP I used and inverted L with limited ground radials.
Once I installed the FCP and worked (many many hours, thank you Guy) with Guy
(K2AV) to get it working properly my performance on 160 meters went through the
roof.  It is responsible for finishing DXCC + and WAS in the course of a year.
I can’t say enough for the K2AV FCP on small lots !!  Please go forward with
confidence that the K2AV FCP will work well for you too.  -Joe N3HEE